Ypsilanti Community Utilities Authority (YCUA) is a water company in Ypsilanti, Michigan responsible for the provision of water and wastewater services to the people in the city of Ypsilanti, charter township of Ypsilanti, Sumpter Township and other areas in Ypsilanti. It delivers to about 22,000 residential and commercial customers in the city of Ypsilanti and the Ypsilanti Township. Working with western townships utilities authority (WTUA), YCUA provides wastewater services to Canton, Plymouth and Northville townships.
There are several ways you can make your Ypsilanti Community Utilities Authority Bill Payment such as online, by mail, in person, by phone or by setting up automatic payments so that your bill amount if automatically drafted from your checking or savings account on the due date. These payment options are easy to use and very convenient.
Pay online: Pay your bill online at a $2.99 charge with a credit card or electronic check. To pay your bill;
- Visit the YCUA website and access the Payment Service Network login page by clicking on ‘pay your bill’ then on ‘online bill centre’.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- If you’ve not registered for access to the online bill centre, click on ‘Register’ and fill in the required information. You will need your name to locate your YCUA account.
- Once logged in, you can view your bill, sign up for paperless billing, view your payment history and pay online or set up Auto-Pay.
- Select your mode of payment, then fill in your account and payment details and submit your payment. The payment should reflect in your account on the same day.
Automatic payments: Get an enrollment form for this Auto-pay service at the YCUA offices at 2777 State Road in Ypsilanti Township or visit http://ycua.org/PDFs/YCUAAuthorizationforElectronicPayment.pdf , fill in the information required. Once you submitted your enrollment form, the electronic deduction will take 30 to 45 days to begin so in the mean time, make your payments as usual. You will keep receiving your usual billing statement.
Pay by phone: Call 1-877-885-7968 and pay your bill with a credit card or check at a $2.99 charge.
Pay by mail or in person: Visit the YCUA office at Ypsilanti Community Utilities Authority, 2777 State Road, Ypsilanti, MI 48198 and pay your bill by check; or send your check by mail to the same address. You can also make your Ypsilanti Community Utilities Authority Bill Payment at any Wal-Mart location at a fee.