Yamaha is a motor boat and motor cycle retailer which provides financial assistance to its customers so that they may be able to acquire Yamaha products. The assistance is mainly provided in form of a credit card and an associated account. Customers can make their www.yamaha-motor.com/CardAccount Bill Pay online through Yamaha’s official website. They also view their statements and payment history.
Yamaha Payment options
- Visit www.yamaha-motor.com/CardAccount. This url redirects you to the online customer care login page on the website which provides access to financial services offered by the Capital One financial corporation.
- To sign in to your account, enter your user name and password in the returning user section then click on the sign in button.
- If you are a new user, click on the enroll button under “first time user” and provide the primary cardholder details required such as the account number, owner’s name, social security number, date of birth, email address and create a username and password. Select your preferred method of statement delivery then select the email alerts you would like to receive then click on the “continue” button. Follow the prompts and enter information where it is required until the enrollment process is complete.
- To make your www.yamaha-motor.com/CardAccount Bill pay, once you have logged in,
- Select the “pay bills” option then add the recipient of the payment, entering their account number and name, the bill amount they are to pay, and the date on which the payment should be processed then click on the “continue” button.
- Once you have entered all the information required, go through the payment details you have provided to ascertain their correctness then submit your request to have the payment processed.
Pay by mail
send the slip that came with your statement together with your payment to the mailing address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone: to make payments by phone, call 888-367-4310 with your check and account information ready.