The TJXRewards credit card allows shoppers at TJMaxx, Marshalls and Homegoods to earn reward points for their purchases. Holders of these cards also get special discounts, 0% fraud liability, no annual fee, and online account management among other benefits. Through the website www.tjxrewards.com, tjx rewards card holders can access a variety of services such as viewing their account activity, accessing their account statements and making their TJXRewards credit card payments online.
Pay online: the TJX rewards credit card is issued by the GE Capital Retail Bank (GECRB) and therefore, payments are made through them.
- To make online payments, click on the “Manage my account” menu item at the top of the www.tjxrewards.com home page. This will redirect you to the GECRB website, www.gecrbcredit.com, login page for TJX rewards.
- For first time users who have not registered their card for online access, click on the “Register here” link in the login box. Enter the information required and a user ID and password which you will use to log in to your account.
- To log in to your account, enter your user ID and click on the login button. The password will be required later after you have recognized your personalized image. You can retrieve your user id by clicking on “Look up user ID” and entering your account number and the last four digits of your social security number.
- You can use electronic transfer from your checking account or your debit card to pay your bill. Once you have logged into your account, select the payments option and enter the information required such as your bank account number and routing information for electronic transfers. For debit card payments, enter the card number and name. Enter the amount to be paid and submit your payment.
- You can also setup automatic payments so that the amount due may deducted monthly from checking account.
Pay by mail: send your payment to the mailing address on your statement or to address below.
Pay by phone: call 1-800-952-6133 to pay your TJXRewards credit card bill.
Pay in store: you can also pay your bill at any TJMaxx, Marshalls or HomeGoods store.