Woodinville water district was established in 1959 and is the 7th largest district in the king county. It is a separate agency with its own board of commissioners and provides water services to the city of Woodinville and parts of the King County, Bothell and Redmond and sewer services to the residents of downtown Woodinville. It serves about 14,000 water customers and 2800 sewer customers.
Payment Options Woodinville Water District Bill Payment
Several Woodinville Water District Bill Payment options are available for the convenience of the customer.
Pay online: pay your Woodinville water district bill online through Paymentus, who will charge you a service fee of $3.95 for processing your Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit/debit card and e-check payments. You can also pay through the Doxo e-bill solution which allows you to view your bill and pay. Note that online payments through Paymentus require your account to be up to date and have no outstanding balance before you can pay your current bill.
To pay online,
- Visit the Woodville Water District website http://www.woodinvillewater.com/
- Click on ‘pay my bill’ and under ‘online payment’, select the payment method you wish to use.
- Selecting Doxo e-bill will lead you to the sign in page where you can log in or sign up for the service if you hadn’t done so before.
- Likewise, selecting Paymentus-online payments will lead you to the Paymentus payment page.
- After logging in, select your mode of payment and enter your payment information. You’ll also need to provide a valid email address to make online payments with Paymentus.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email to email address you provided.
EFT payments: electronic funds transfer (EFT) method allows you to make payments through automatic deductions from your checking or savings account. Set this service up by downloading the EFT authorization agreement form or call customer service to get a form. Fill it and return the form with a voided check to:
Woodinville Water District
PO Box 1390
Woodinville, WA 98072-1390
Pay at the office: make your Woodinville Water District Bill Paymentwith a check or money order at the Woodinville offices at 17238 NE on Woodinville-Duvall Road, Woodinville, WA 98072. If you can’t make your payment during the office hours, you can also drop your check or money order payment in the drop box in the parking area after working hours.
Pay by mail: pay your bill through the mail by sending your check or money order payment to Woodinville water district at the following address: PO Box 94210, Seattle, WA 98124-6510.
Pay through your bank: if your bank offers online bill paying service, you can use it to pay your bill. Call up your bank and find out if the service is available. However, the payment will take between 5 and 7 days to reach Woodinville water district so make sure you pay in good time before the your bill is due.