West Virginia American Water is one of the subsdairy of American Water company. Its mandated to serve the residents of West Virginia. The company provides quality water services to its customers. Apart from water they also treat wastewater services to the residents. Below find the way customers can pay for the water services provided by the company.
How to Pay the Bill
- Pay online: Pay online: Customers can make West Virginia American Water Bill Pay at https://wss.amwater.com/selfservice-web/ss_login2.do;jsessionid=3F300D0E5D824825F54C512CD8F1E5D3. This service is avilable through MyH20 website and its a self-service. A aprt from making payments the service also allows customers to view their payment history, current bills and their water usage. One has to login to access this service.
If not registered one can register online to access this service.
- Pay by mail: for those that still prefer sending their payments via mails they can send their money orders or personal checks to the address below. Mostly your bill will be sent with a return envelop but incase you misplace it use the address below.
West Virginia American Water
PO Box 371880
Pittsburg, PA 15250-7880
- Pay automatically:West Virginia American Water Bill Pay can be done by applying for an automatic deduction from your bank account when its due date. Every month the customer receive a notification of the amount owed and if the funds are not available in the bank account to cover the bill a return payment cherge is then applied and will also be charged for a late payment.
- Pay by phone: Customers can also pay via phone on the number 1-866-271-5522. When the call gets through you should be ready with your account number and the credit card you intend to use. Visa cards and Master card are the ones accepted.
- Pay in person: West Virginia American Water Bill Pay can also be done in person by visiting the various payment loactions available in West Virginia. Visit their website to locate one near you using the Payment Location Searchfeature.