Dick’s Sporting Goods was founded in the middle 20th Century by an eighteen year old Richard Dick. It is a retail shop that deals with different sporting equipment, attires and sporting shoes. It has opened over 550 stores across 46 states. The Company is also said to be the mother to Golf Galaxy inclusive, which retails golf equipment and operates in 30 states. Apart from retailing, the Company is behind a number of sporting events, among them Golf, running and Soccer.
The Dicks Sporting Goods Score cards Program
The score cards online portal is at Www.MyDicksSportingGoods.com where you can easily enroll and sign in for an online account access.
Advantages of joining the scorecard program
- You are likely to get $10 reward when you gather 300 points.
- Acquire a point on a dollar spent.
- Get surprise discounts and redeemable bonus points.
How to enroll for the scorecard program
- First visit Www.MyDicksSportingGoods.com.
- Click “Enroll Now” link or the “Sign up now”.
- The next page allows you to enter your personal details-Name, email address, Country, Home address, apartment number, City, select state, zip code, and phone number.
- Proceed to create a User name and Password. Before you hit the “Continue” link, read the terms and conditions pertaining the card.
What if I signed up in the store, how do I activate for the online account.
- Visit; Www.MyDicksSportingGoods.com. Click the “Enroll” link or the “Sign up now!” link.
- On the next page, click the “Existing Member Online Account Registration Page” link.
- On the next page enter your score card number, your last name, Zip Code and create a User Name and a Password, then hit “Continue” link and proceed to finalise the registration process.
Understand the scorecard better
- Lost your score card? Visit Www.MyDicksSportingGoods.com. Sign up using your User Name and Password, from your account, click request a new card. You will get your scorecard in your email within a period of two weeks.
- The account number does not resemble the number at the back of the card. Yes, since one has a number of cards and thus they would only indicate one of them or system generate the account number.
- Do the points expire? Yes, the system resets the remaining points to zero on the Sunday nearest to 31st January on a yearly basis.
- For any problems you can call the customer care at 1-800-440-4002.