Established in 1887 and publicly owned, Turlock irrigation district (TID) is among the four irrigation districts in California providing irrigation water to farms. It also supplies water and electricity to homes and businesses. Its customer base is comprised of over 98,000 electricity accounts and 150,000 acres of farm land to which they supply irrigation water. Not only do they provide these services, they also carry out customer education and energy efficiency programs, and are deeply involved in conservation efforts by running conservation programs.
There are a number of convenient TURLOCK IRRIGATION DISTRICT BILL PAY options offered to the customers to make bill payment quick and easy.
Pay online: This method offers you the convenience of paying your bill at any time. In order to utilize the service, you must sign up for an online account.
- From the TID online account login page, https://ebills.tid.org/Login.aspx,
- Click on ‘register’ to create an online account profile.
- You will need to enter your TID account number and the last four digits of your social security number, federal ID or driver’s license number.
- Click on ‘next’ to provide more details and set a password.
- Log on to your account with your email address and password to view and pay your bill.
- If your bank offers online bill payment services, you can pay your TID bill through their online banking services for free.
Automated bill payments: This TURLOCK IRRIGATION DISTRICT BILL PAY service offers the convenience of having your monthly bill automatically deducted from your bank account or credit union account among several others. You will still receive your statement and are allowed 15 calendar days before deduction to review your statement. To sign up for this service, call the customer services office at (209) 883-8222.
Pay in person: Pay your bill in cash, check, money order or credit card at a TID customer service location or authorized pay station. You can find a list of authorized pay stations on the TID website,http://www.tid.com/contact-us/tid-pay-stations.
Pay by mail: Send your check (write your TID account number on it) and include your payment stub to: Turlock Irrigation District
P.O. Box 819007
Turlock, CA 95381-9007