SunTrust Banks, Inc. is one of the largest and most reputable banks in the United States, serving mainly the states in the Southeastern part of the United States but has expanded to meet the needs of other clients from other states. With over 1,497 branches and 2,243 ATMs situated in different states, it is one of the most trusted and reliable banks when it comes to settling bills and payments. And with their new service, the www.suntrust.com/bill pay online service, you can now make your payments using their website without having to queue up on long lines on one of their branches.
Making Online Payments with Help of www.suntrust.com/bill Pay Online Service
With SunTrust bank’s services, you can settle your bills quickly and easily without leaving the comfort of your own home. They offer many methods of payment, catering to the needs of their loyal clients. You can choose to pay with a credit card, a debit card, or a linked bank account. Making payments is now made easier and more convenient thanks to www.suntrust.com/bill pay online service!
A Quick Guide on Using the www.suntrust.com/bill Pay Online Service
Paying your bills online is simple; just follow these 5 steps and you will be on your way to settling your payments online, never to wait long lines again:
- Go to SunTrust’s official website and register for online bill pay https://www.suntrust.com/PersonalBanking/EverydayBanking/OnlineBanking/OnlineBillPay
- Click “Sign up for Online Bill Pay”
- Link the payment method of your choice (i.e. credit card, debit card, account).
- Make the payment and confirm your payment to the company you wish to settle your bills with.
- Finished! If you want a more convenient option, SunTrust recommends using their recurring payment service so that you will no longer to have login every time you wish to make a payment.