San Diego Water company prides itself of having one of the most complex water system in the country today after developing over the years since being established in 1901. The company serves the more than 1.3 million people living in San Diego. This customers have often had challenge finding the easest way to pay their bills when the due date is near. Below find the various payment options available.
How to Pay the Bill
San Diego Water Bill Payoffers various payment options that customers can utilise to make their payment timely to avoid disconnection. Below find the various options available.
- Pay online: Customers can make San Diego Water Bill Pay through https://customer.sandiego.gov/bdisu/public/frameset_top_html.jsp. Using this service customers are able to make payment and view their payments history as well as track their water usage.
There exist two system, the old and the new so if already signed up in the old one there is no need to register to the new one. So all you’ve to do is login into iPay and make their payment. New customer have to register at the Public utilities Customer portal to access the system where they can make payments from. View the screenshot below.
- Pay by mail: Customers can also decide to pay using the tradition method of sending their payments via mail which should be sent as personal check or money order to the address below.
City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
Customer Care Center
PO Box 129020
San Diego, CA 92112-9020
- Pay in-person: For the customers that want to make their payment in person they can visit the Public Utilities Department to make the payment which is open during working hours in business days. The physical address is:
- Civic Center Plaza Building located in 1200 3rd Ave in San Diego
- Pay in-person (Cash Plus): Another pay in person option is the Cash Plus option that can be used by visiting: 5971 University Ave.
- USA Checks Cashed Points: there are various other USA Checks loactions that customers can visit to make their payment, visit their official website or contact their customer service to find out more about the locations.