Philadelphia Gas is a utility company founded in 1836 to fill the growing need of natural gas services and solutions to the people of the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. The company has around 500,000 commercial and residential customers. The company today after 175 years of its existence has over 6,000 miles of the gas pipe system that they use in distributing gas.
How to Pay the Bill
Sometimes it’s difficult for customers to know the many available Philadelphia Gas Works Bill payment options available for them. As a result, they are left suffering, not knowing which are the best payment options available for them. To help you out from this suffering below finds the various payment options available.
- Pay online: Customers can also make Philadelphia Gas Works Bill payment by visiting https://securelogin.pgworks.com/nidp/idff/sso?id=MyAccount&sid=0&option=credential&sid=0. This payment portal allows one to make payment and check their electronic bills online. To access this service, customers have to login into the portal as shown.
If you do not have an account yet, then you can register as shown below.
There is the option of making a payment without having an account by using the one-time payment processed by EZ-Pay.
- Auto pay: using the online accounts discussed above, one is able to set up the account for an automatic withdrawal from your bank. This fund is deducted monthly to pay the bill amount owed on the due date. To use this service, no extra fee is charged, but there could a delay between the time you set up and your first deduction, so it’s advisable to make payments before deductions start applying.
- Pay by mail: To make payments via mail, customers should send their Philadelphia Gas Works Bill payment to the address below.
Philadelphia Gas Works
PO Box 11700
Newark, NJ 07101-4700
- Pay by phone: For those that want to process their payments via phone they can only use a credit card or debit card to make the payments. This service is charged $2.95 per transaction. To use service call 1-215-235-1000.
- Pay in person: Customers wishing to make the payment in person can visit any of the six customer service centers available.
- Alternative payment centers: Other alternative centers that customers could use are; MoneyGram, Americash, IPP of America and CheckFree.