Louisville Gas and Electric Company and Kentucky Utilities are the largest utility service companies located in the state of Kentucky. While both companies primarily service the residents of the Louisville County, both companies have expanded in order to meet the needs of residents outside the county, offering their services to the rest of the Kentucky state. Currently, LG&E and KU have more than 1.2 million loyal customers and have established its place as two of the most trusted companies in the United States.
How to Pay Your Gas and Electric Bills Online Using www.lge-ku.com Pay Bill
Paying your LG&E and KU gas and electric bills is made easier thanks to their www.lge-ku.com pay bill online service. With this online payment service, you no longer need to go to a nearby mall or bank to settle your accounts. Instead, you can just simply turn on your computer or mobile phone, connect to the Internet, and settle your accounts with just a few button presses.
In order for you to be able to use their www.lge-ku.com pay bill online service, you will need to register for an account on their website. Once done, you can link a debit card, a credit card, or a bank account to your LG&E and KU account, allowing you to pay your bills through wireless money transfer. No longer will you have to wait long lines thanks to this service!
Using the www.lge-ku.com Pay Bill Service
Here is a 5-step guide on how to use their www.lge-ku.com pay bill service:
- Register for an account from here https://my.lge-ku.com/cs/b.user_registration_init.sap
- Insert your , Billing zip code and phone number.
- You can use Electronic check/banking, debit, ATM or credit card. Check all the methods here http://lge-ku.com/customer-service/ways-pay-your-bill
- It’s free for electronic banking; $2.25 fee for debit, ATM, credit card.
- Confirm your payment.
- And you’re done! An electronic receipt will be sent to your email detailing your payment and other information.