Pacific Gas & Electric was established in 1905 in the State of California. The company is a leading utility company with its base in San Francisco. They serve a customer base of 5.1 million for electric customers and 4.3 million customers for natural gas. The company has been advocating lately for mobile technology and alternative energy. Apart from that, they aspire to always provide clean energy to the residents as stated in their mission statement.
How to Pay the Bill
In a bid to make the environment cleaner and more safe the company has put into place ways in which customers can Pay Your Pacific Gas Bill Online. This system offers eBill services and convenient ways to make payments without worrying about your gas service being disconnected. Find out below some of the payment options available for their customers.
- Pay online: To Pay Your Pacific Gas Bill Online customers can visit https://www.pge.com/eum/login?TYPE=100663297&REALMOID=06-908d4385-f04b-1024-9b18-8304711d0cb3&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=www.pge.com&TARGET=-SM-https%3a%2f%2fwww%2epge%2ecom%2fmyenergyweb%2fappmanager%2fpge%2fcustomer to access the online portal.
Which enables one to check their bills online, monitor their electric usage among other features. This service requires one to register as shown below so that to use it. Once registered one can log in using their logging details to access this portal as shown below.
- Pay with a smartphone: We all know technological advancements have made it possible for people to use mobile phones to make payments. Through an external processing company customers can Pay Your Pacific Gas Bill Online using your mobile phone at $1.45 per transaction. The platforms compatible with this system are Blackberry, Apple and Android. All the customer requires is to download the application into their samrtphone and use it to pay the bill. For that transaction to be credited into your account the same day you should make the payment before 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- Pay by mail: Those customers that want to send their payments via mail can send either a Personal check or money order to the address below.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
PO Box 997300
Sacramento, CA 95899-7300
- Pay by phone: payments can be processed by phone by calling 1-866-735-7742. To use this method one will need to choose the method they want to use either using a checking account or debit or credit card. This option is charged $1.45 for every transaction made.
- Other payment options: One can also decide if they want to make payment through automatic deduction or in person.