Oklahoma City was established in 1889 when over 10,000 people settled there after a land run. Now its home to over 500,000 residents. With increase in population the city council provided basic things such as water through its departments like the Oklahoma City Water. The company owns a treatment plan that produces 250 million gallons daily and not yet close to its maximum capacity. To learn more about the water company, visit the city website. Below find the various payment options available for the residents.
How to Pay the Bill
Using Oklahoma City Water Bill Payment options to make payments on time cuts down the risk of the service being disconnected and charged a penalty.
- Pay online: Customers can use the Oklahoma City Water Bill Payment portal to make their bill payment by visiting https://www.okc.gov/login2005/Login.aspx?MI=https://www.okc.gov/water/service/AccountInformation/TieAccounts.aspx&ReturnUrl=%2fwater%2fservice%2faccountinformation%2faccountlookup.aspx. To access this service customers have to have an account that can be found by registering using the link ‘create user’.
Using the account and user access details provided by the government customers can access the account and make payment. This service is free of charge and accept credit cards as the mean of payment. Follow the screen below on how to login into your account.
- Pay by phone: Customers can also call 1-405-297-2833 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m to make their water bill payment. This services uses credit card to make payments and accepts credicards with Mastercard, Discover and Visa logos. All the customer needs is to call and follow the propt. Its the most ideal method of payment when running late on the due date.
- Pay by mail: To send payment via mail one needs to send either check and or order to the address below and make sure you send it witha a copy of your bill statement.
The City of Oklahoma City
PO Box 26570
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-0570
- Pay in person: Customers that want to pay in person can visit their offices to make payments between office working hours. Their office address is:
Oklahoma City Utilities Main Office
420 W Main St
- Pay at a drop box: To drop payment during late hours customers can visit:
City Hall – East Side
200 N Walker