Northwest Natural Gas was established more than 150 years ago to provide natural gas and energy to the residents of the Pacific Northwest. The company has a customer base of over 600,000 homes in both Southwest Washington and Oregon.
The company is a big player in the energy sector and attributes its success in delivering reliable and dependable services to its customers.
How to Pay Your Bill
NW Natural Gas Company Bill Pay has several ways for their customers to make payments for their bills. Below find the various options available to avoid disconnection due to late payments.
- Pay online using a check: For customers wanting to make NW Natural Gas Company Bill Pay online using a check can register for the service via https://www.nwnatural.com/Payment. This service is offered free of charge and requires on to login to access this service online.
The methods accepted are electronic checks only. Below find the instructions on how to register for the service.
- Pay online using credit and debit card: This method uses a third party processor to process the credit card or debit card payments which are done at a charge of $3.95 fee for any transaction made. This means if you make two payments in a month you’ll be charged twice for the service. To access this service you have to have an online account as shown below.
- Auto-pay: Customers can also make NW Natural Gas Company Bill Pay using Auto-pay option. This payment method is free of charge. To access this service, customers have to register for an online account so that they can access the service.
Once one has logged into the account one can set up to allow the company to debit their account of the amount charged on their bill statement. This method is ideal for those that forget to pay before the due date.
- Pay by phone: payments are also processed via phone by calling 1-800-422-4012. This payment option only accepts credit cards and debit cards only.
- Pay by mail: Customers can also pay their bills via mail, by sending the payments to the address below.
Attn: Payment Processing
PO Box 6017
Portland, OR 97228-6017