Their customer base stands at 3.4 million for electricity and 3.6 million, making it a big player in the energy sector. In order to serve their customers better they have set up reliable and easy ways that customers can use to pay bills.
How to Pay the Bill
Customers have plenty of options to make National Grid Gas Bill Pay conveniently, safely and easily. Below find the various payment methods available.
- Pay online: To makeNational Grid Gas Bill Pay online customers can sighing into their account which can be accessed by visiting the address https://www1.nationalgridus.com/SignIn.
In case you do not have an online account, you can register for one as shown below. This option only process payments made using credit cards or debit cards.
- Pay automatically: using the Direct Pay option customers can set up an automatic payment. Through the National Grid Gas Bill Pay account users are able to sign-up to their account so that they access the Direct Pay option. This method lets the customer’s bill be deducted directly from their bank account to settle the due amount.
- Pay by mail: To make your payment via mail customers can send their payments together with a copy of the bill statement to the address below. Only money orders and personal checks are processed using this method.
PO Box 11737
Newark, NJ 07101-4737
- Pay by phone: Payments can also be processed through Western Union at a small convenience fee. To use this service call 1-888-849-4310 and follow the instructions to make the payment. Only credit cards are accepted to use in this method.
- Pay by Western Union: Customers can also visit the various Western Union locations to make their payments. This location accepts bill payments using credit cards and debit cards online. If using the online portal to make payments one is charged $2.25 service fee for any transaction made.
The maximum amount to be paid should be $600 payment per transaction made. The only accepted cards are the Visa, Discover, Mastercard and American Express. For debit cards, those that have Star, Pulse, Accel, NYCE logo on it are accepted.