The city of Miami Dade was established in 1836 and has a rich history of how it has continued to develop over the years. Presently its home to over 2.3 Million residents. The City department owns the Miami Dade Water and Sewer company that provided clean water to the citizens of this city. For more service delivery the city water department offers the customers various ways to pay their water and sewer bills conveniently.
How to Pay the Bill
There are various options that customers can make Miami Dade Water and Sewer bill pay to avoid disconnection and penalties associated with late payments. For those that are facing challenges on what to do and the due date is fast approaching below are some of the methods that one could use to pay for their bills.
- Pay Online: There three ways that customers can make Miami Dade Water and Sewer bill pay online by visiting https://www.paymywasdbill.com/cgi/miamidadeExpress-bin/vortex.cgi. Which is a one time payment option.
There is also the options of using CollectPay Direct method the charges $3.95 fee to process your credit card or debit card.
Where you can either register for an online account so that to make the payment among other features in the system or pay directly.
In case you’ve an online account customers will be required to login into the account and make payment, view their payment history, check on water usage and other features available in the system.
- Using payment processor: Miami-Dade Water and Sewer company have also contracted online processor that processes credit card payment on their behalf at $3.95 for any payment that is less than $400. Visit https://present.princetonecom.com/cgi/mdwsCP-bin/collectpay.cgi to make Miami Dade Water and Sewer bill pay through this method.
- Online e-Pay: Customers can also register for an e-Pay where the payment gets deducted at the end of the month from the service they choose from the selected option on the system.
- Mail: This is where the customers can pay using a cashier’s check, personal check or money order. This payment is sent through the address below.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department
PO Box 026055
Miami, FL 33102-6055
- Phone: Payment from savings or checking account are processed through 1-877-565-9300 while those that are made using the credit cards are processed through 1-877-729-5590. This service is charged $3.95 for any transaction done.
- Service Center: Customers can also visit the various service centers to make the payments during working hours and business days.