The idea of building Indiana American came from Indianapolis civic leaders that thought of building an energy company in 1887. The company operates as a non profit group since its a charitable organisation providing clean, reliable and effecient energy and water services. The company serves the over 300,000 customers living in Brownsburg, Lawrence, Speedway and other areas around Indianapolis. To pay for bills the company has provided difference ways that customers could use as shown below.
How to Pay the Bill
Indianapolis Water Bill Pay provide customers with traditional and non-traditional methods to settle their bills. This methonds include: automatic deduction, online payment, phone payment, payment in person and by mail.
- Pay online: Customers can make Indianapolis Water Bill Pay by visiting https://www.citizensenergygroup.com/My-Account/Login/. Customers can make payments via their checking account or credit cards which are charged a service charge to any transaction made. To access this service customers should log in to their online account from where they make payments from.
If you do not have an account already, they can register for it by visiting https://www.citizensenergygroup.com/My-Account/Registration/ then filling the required details as shown below.
- Pay by phone: Customers can also pay their water bill by calling 1-317-631-1431and making payment using a checking account or a credit card. This method is charged a service fee by the service provider. All the customer needs is to follow the instruction once the line gets through, then provide with your payment details, that is the account number and the payment details you wish to use.
- Automatic deduction: Indianapolis Water Bill Pay also accepts automatic payment. This is where the customer authorises the bank to deduct their bill monthly from either their checking account or savings account. This method is ideal because you don’t have to worry about disconnection and being charged for reconnection.
- Pay by mail: Customers can pay your Indianapolis Water bill by sending payments to:
P.O. Box 1990
Indianapolis, IN 46206
- Pay in person: Customers can pay their Water bill in person by visiting either: 1220 Waterway Blvd. Located in Indianapolis, IN 46206
2020 N. Meridian St.which is located in Indianapolis, IN 46206
- Third-Party vendors: Customers can also pay their Water bill via a third-party vendor such as Ace Cash Express. The service is charged a convenience charge which fair considering the ease and convenince the service offers. To find out about the service visit the official Indianapolis Water website.