The company was established in 1886 and has being serving its customers for over 125 years now in about 15 states through its mother company American Water and its other subsidiaries including Illinois American Water that operates in the State of Illinois. The company has years of experience in water and waterwaste management that they have been offering to its customers without fail. In order for the srvice to be offered effectly customers ought to pay for them promptly so that the service operation are not disrupted.
How To Pay The Bill
Illinois American Water Bill Payoffers different convenient options for customers to make their payments which is via bank draft, online, over the phone, in person, or by mail or Postal Service.
- Through bank draft: To make an automatic payment from the bank account one has to authorize fo that service by downloading a form and filling it, then send it together with your void check or deposit slip to the address below.
Indiana American Water
P.O. Box 578
Alton, IL 62002.
- Online payment: Customers can make Illinois American Water Bill Pay by visiting MyH2O at: http://amwater.com/MyH2O. To access this service customers need to register for an online account where they log in to enjoy this service. If you are not able to access for one reason or another like the commercial customers, they can use https://www2.paymybill.com/water/ to pay their bills online.
- By Phone: To make Illinois American Water Bill Pay by phone customers should dial 1-866-271-5522 and follow the instructions and make sure your account number is ready. One can use either Visa or Mastercard to make payments which is charged a convenience fee for any transaction made. In case of a problem do not use this number to request for assistance.
- Pay in person: Customers can make payments in person by visiting the nearest payment center near their area. It is advisable not to send payments to this centers via mail since this centers are different entities and may cause confusion.
- By Mail: Customers can also decide to pay via mail which is done by detaching the sent bill slip and sending it back with the payment. Only money order and checks are accepted in thia method. Use the address below to make payment via mail.
Illinois American Water
PO Box 94551
Palatine, IL 60094-4551.