Gwinnett County is the 50th largest state established in 1818 through land consolidation. Covering about 280,000 of land and with a population of 859,304 this county has really grown in its developement. Like any other county there is need for a water supply comapny to serve the area. The company that provide access of water to people in Gwinnett County is Gwinnet County Water company. Customer in a monthly basis are needed to pay for the service rendered. Below find some of the payment options available.
How to Pay the Bill
This company provides various payment options that customers can utilize in making Gwinnet County Water Bill Payment with ease and safely thereby avoiding disconnections due to late payment.
- Pay online: Customers can make Gwinnet County Water Bill Payment through the link https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/sec/portal/gwinnett/Departments/PublicUtilities/PayWaterBillOnline/gc-dwr-portletWindow?_kraview=1&action=e&windowstate=normal&mode=view. The modes accepted are credit card and checking account payments. To access this services customers can register as shown below for free.
After registering login into the account and submit your payment online through the login page shown below.
- Pay by phone: Customers wishing to use this services they can use automated service which is available 24 hours a day by calling 1-678-376-6800 and following the prompts to make payments. If your due date is nearing and you risk the service being disconnected at anytime its best not to use this payment option since it sometime takes upto 48 hours for the payment to be credited to your account. Only credit cards and debit cards are accepted payment modes accepted using this method.
- Pay by mail: Customers wishing to pay through this method can send a check or money order to the address below.
Gwinnet County Water Resources
PO Box 530575
Atlanta, GA 30353-0575
- Using customer service center: Gwinnet County is the only customer service center that accept payments whic can be made via cash, credit cards and personal checks. To visit the payment center the address is:
684 Winder Hwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- Pay automatically: Alaternatively a customer can also authorise the Gwinnet County Water to debit your monthly water bill from your account. This can be done by calling the customer service via 1-678-376-6800 so that you’re given more information. An online form is available in there official website if a customer wishes to register for and auto pay account.