Glendale Water and Power has been in existance for close to a century now and its main service to the residents of Glendale, California is to provide both electricity and water. With a combined customer base of 123,000 for both services the comapny strives to offer reliable and affordable water and power services. The company is also a keen player in sponsoring community lead events that are aimed at eduacting their customers about the environment and their products.
How to Pay the Bill
Glendale Water and Power Bill Pay has several payment options available for their customers. This payment options are, online payment, mailing option, automatic deduction, pay via phone, payment in-person. All this options enebles one to make payment using cash, check, credit cards or debit cards or savings account or checking account mode.
- Pay online: Customers can make Glendale Water and Power Bill Pay by visiting https://secure.gwp.ci.glendale.ca.us/login.asp. This service doesn’t require any extra charges to use it. All you need is to have an account with that requires just you account number and PIN to login.
If you don’t have an account already, you can signup for one through the register link on the portal as shown below.
- Pay in person: Customers that need to pay their bills in-person can visit their offices at Glendale Water and Power in 141 N. Glendale Ave. Glendale, CA 91206
- Pay by phone: Glendale Water and Power Bill Pay has an option where the customer can call the customer service to the number 1-818-548-3300 where you’ll get assisted on how to make your payment easily and conveniently. The mode of payment allowed for this payment is through credit card or debit card only.
- Pay by mail: Customers wishing to pay via mail can sen their money order or electronic check to the address below.
Glendale Water and Power
141 N. Glendale Ave.
Glendale, CA 91206
- Automatic deductions: Customers can make an authorization to their bank so that deduction can be made to their saving or checking account to pay for the monthly bills. One is also able to schedule for payment before the due date.