Florida city gas is a subsidiary of the AGL Resources since 2004 but the company’s roots go back to 1946. It serves about 101,000 residential customers and businesses in Miami-Dade and Brevard counties in Florida by delivering by delivering gas and providing other services.
There are several convenient Florida City Gas Bill Pay options that make it quick and easy for customers to pay their bills.
Pay online: to pay your bill online using your money market, savings or checking account for free, you need to register and log in to ‘MyAccount’.
- Visit https://csp.aglr.com/MyAccount/User/Login?LDC=4
- Enter your User ID and password, then click on ‘login’
- If you are a new user, click on the ‘register’ link and provide the details needed. These include your name and email address as well as security details. You will also need to agree to the terms and conditions before you can complete the registration process.
- After logging in, select the online payments option and select your mode of payment
- Enter your payment information, including your bank’s routing number and submit your payment.
Bank draft: This service allows you the hustle-free option of paying your bill by direct automatic debits on your checking account, done every month on the date your bill is due. To sign up for this convenient service, download the auto draft application form from http://www.floridacitygas.com/-/media/Files/FCG/10743_FCG_AutoDraft%20Applications.pdf, fill and return it by mail or fax to the address and number listed on the application form. Make sure you attach a voided check otherwise your application won’t be processed.
Pay by phone: With Western Union SpeedPay, you can pay your bill using your checking or savings account as well as your ATM/debit card or a Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit card. Just call 1-800-993-7546 and follow the prompts to provide your account and payment information.
Pay in person: Go to any of the authorized payment location to make your payment. You can find a location near you online by visiting the authorized payment locations page, http://www.floridacitygas.com/residential/pay-your-bill/payment-locations.
Pay by mail: Enclose your check and payment stub in the return envelope sent with your monthly bill or use your own envelope and send it to:
Florida City Gas
PO Box 11812
Newark, NJ 07101-8112