Eugene water and electric board was established in 1911 and is chartered by the Eugene City to serve the residents of Eugene, Oregon. It is a customer owned utility company that provides electricity and water to over 86,000 customers. The main source of water is the McKenzie River.
There are a various Eugene Water and Electric Bill Pay options available to make bill payment easy and convenient for customers such as online payments and paying at the customer service center.
Pay online: Through EWEB e-billing, customers can view their bill and make payments online from their checking or savings account. Visa and MasterCard payments are also accepted. With EWEB e-billing, you can also view your payment history, sign up for various email notifications and use mobile devices to pay your utility bill. Using the e-billing service is easy.
- On the Eugene website home page http://www.eweb.org/, click on the ‘pay my bill’ button at the top of the page.
- You can make fast one-time payments securely from bank accounts and credit/debit cards by clicking on ‘the pay now’ button and providing your account number and payment information.
- Sign in into your account by entering your username and password.
- If you’ve not signed up for the service, click on the new user registration link and fill out the enrollment form that is displayed.
- Once logged in, you can set up recurring or one-time payments from your account.
Pay through your financial institution: You can pay your EWEB bill through your bank if the service is available. If your bank can send one-time payments or allow setting up recurring payments to EWEB, provide to them your full EWEB utility account number.
Pay by mail: You can send your payment (check) to:
Eugene Water & Electric Board,
PO Box 8990,
Vancouver, WA 98668-8990.
Pay in person: Also available is the pay in person Eugene Water and Electric Bill Pay option for cash, check, Visa and MasterCard one-time payments. Visit the EWEB customer service center at 500 E., Fourth Ave., Eugene or go to a designated pay station in Eugene- Springfield area. Check payments can also be dropped at the drop box outside the EWEB headquarters. Note that card payments are currently not accepted at the pay stations.
EWEB automated pay-phone system: You can make a payment with your Visa or MasterCard by calling 541-685-7000.