Credit One Bank is one of the major companies in America who is prominently taking charge of issuing both VISA and MasterCard credit cards to the masses. They are at the very top of the leading providers of VISA credit cards and they also make it a point to prioritize issuing cards for people who are usually ignored because they do not have a perfect credit standing.
They take pride in their excellent customer service skills which immensely helps their clients realize their dreams and goals in life and one such service can be found through the use of their online website www.creditonebank.com
Mail Offers and Pre-Qualification With Www.CreditOneBank.com
To get started, you can either “Accept a Mail Offer” that was sent to you or check to see if you pass their “Pre-Qualification”. If you have an outstanding mail offer then you can proceed with your card acceptance by simply visiting https://accept.creditonebank.com and entering your approval code and social security number.
It is also quite easy to check if you are Pre-Qualified for a card just by simply filling up their Pre-Qualification form found at https://prequal.creditonebank.com/prequalapplication.aspx with the necessary information such as your name, address and social security number.
Credit Card Activation
Unfortunately, the only way to activate newly issued cards is through the phone. For maximum safety, you may use the toll-free activation number that can be found on the sticker affixed to your new card within the allotted 14 days after you have received the card. Failure to do so may result in the automatic closure of your www.creditonebank.com account.
Setting Up For Online Account Access
To be able to enjoy the full benefits and convenience of the card, it is recommended to enroll it in Online Account Access.
- Head over to https://www.creditonebank.com/home.aspx
- Find the Cardholder Sign in and choose Click here to register
- On the Registration page fill in your name, email address, social security number, credit card number to be linked with the account and its corresponding expiration and signature panel code as well as your choice for the username and password to be used for log in details
- Click continue and wait for the confirmation link that will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided
- Congratulations! You have now activated your very own Online Account Access and may start enjoying the features provided for registered users
These features include being able to personally manage and keep track of your credit score, have notifications sent to your provided e-mail address and phone number, see a list of your pending transactions, freedom to choose payment due date, access to statement information that covers at least 24 months and pin requests.
In case of any queries or problems, never hesitate to contact the friendly customer service representatives at Credit One Bank