Culligan water is a water treatment and bottled water supply company that provides education and solutions to water problems, supply bottled water, water softeners, drinking water systems, water filters, equipment installation and repair services. Their services are tailored for both residential and commercial customers in Arizona, Minnesota, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Pennsylvania.
Culligan water customers have a number of payment options to choose from. The Culligan Water Bill Pay options include paying your bill online
Pay online: Although culligan.com doesn’t offer online bill pay service, you can pay your utility bill online via www.onlinebiller.com using discover, American express, visa, MasterCard and ACH. You can also make payments from your bank account.
- Visit https://www.onlinebiller.com/culliganwater/
- You will need to log in to your online account before you can view your bills and payment history, automatic payments and make one-time as well as manage your account details and personal information. Enter your username and password, then click on the ‘login’ button.
- If you are a first-time visitor and haven’t registered for online access, click on the ‘enroll for online bill pay’ tab. Enrolling allows you to store for payment information such as credit card number and name for credit card payments and account number and your bank’s routing information for bank account payments. You can also sign up for AutoPay and enroll for paperless billing.
- Provide your Culligan water account number and service address.
- Accept to the terms of service, then continue to the last registration step.
- Select your mode of payment and provide your payment information which will be saved so that you don’t have to enter them afresh the next time you make a payment. You’ll need to specify the amount to be paid and the date of payment. Then submit your payment and wait for it to be processed.
Pay by mail: you send your payment to the mailing address listed on your statement.
Pay in person: you can make your Culligan water bill pay in person by visiting the Culligan water customer care office to pay your bill in cash, check, money order or credit/debit card.