City of Garland has a rich history, having been among the original members of the North Texas Municipal Water District means it started receiving water from 1956. Its capacity as since grown with the increase in population over the years and its can store upto 46.9 million gallons while it pump to its customers a lot more.
The City of Garland does not offer water, alone, but they have expended their services to include electric and trash services. With this growth, the city has embanked with modern ways that customers can utilize in making their payments for the services they offer. Learn about the payment options and the most convenient of them all the online payment.
How to Pay the Bill
The City of Garland bill pay offers a wide range of options for their customers to pay their bills, which include paying online, using drop points, by mail, by phone and in person.
- Pay online: City of Garland bill pay customers through their utility bill online portal which can be accessed through https://paynow9.speedpay.com/cityofgarland/index.asp link can make payments conveniently and safely. The payment gateway used is the Western Union Speedpay system that charges a service fee of $3.75 if you choose to use it to pay your bill.
The payments mode accepted are Credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express) and all debit cards that have a credit card logo on them or electronic check
- Pay by phone: This method is used by dialing 1-972-205-2671from where you follow the prompts in this case pressing the number 2 from your phone and following the other instructions. All that City of Garland bill pay customer will be required to have is the account number and the credit card number that they intend to use for this transaction.
- Pay in person: Garland Utilities have location points that customers can go to pay for their bills in person.
- Pay by drop box: One can also decide to make their payments on drop boxes which is available for 24 hours payments. This helps incase you’ve forgotten the due date and want to rush make the payment at night before disconnections are made.
- Pay by mail: One can also send the payments through the mail on the address below.
Customer Service Payment Center
City of Garland
PO Box 461508
Garland, TX 75046-1508