Fort Worth water is a supplier of water to over 757,810 residential customers and about 350,000 wholesale retailers in Fort Worth, Texas. They have provided easy and very convenient City of Fort Worth Water Bill Pay options for their customers to choose from. These methods include paying by mail, phone, in person or online through the H2Online payment system.
Pay online: this method offers the convenience of paying your 24/7 and from anywhere there is internet connectivity. You can securely use your American express, Discover, Visa or Master card to pay your utility bill.
- Visit http://fortworthtexas.gov/h2online/
- You must first register online to pay your bill. Click on the registration link and then on ‘create an account’. Provide your account number, cycle and route numbers, and then click on ‘submit’. Next, set a password and provide your email address then submit the application. Check your email for a confirmation message and follow the link provided to complete the registration process.
- On successful registration, log in to your account and sign up for paperless billing for the first time you now go ahead and make your payment. One can also set up a MyH2Online name.
- Provide and save your payment information so that you don’t have to re-enter it every time you use this City of Fort Worth Water Bill Pay option.
- To save payment information, click on ‘payment and wallet maintenance’ then on wallet maintenance. Select the notifications you want, save the options then add a payment type. Fill in all the details required, then save.
- To make the payment, select the card/payment information you had saved, specify the amount to be paid and when it is to be paid then submit your request.
Pay by phone: You can use a check or your debit/credit card to settle your bill over the phone. Call 817 392 4477 and follow the prompts to pay your bill. You will need to provide your card details and utility account number.
Pay by mail: Pay by mailing your check or money order to:
City of Fort Worth
PO Box 961003
Fort Worth, TX 76161-0003
Pay in person: For those that want to pay in person they can visit a payment location near them to make a bill payment
Pay by bank draft: Customers are required to print an application form if they want to use this service and fill it, then send it to: Fort Worth Water Department, Customer Service Division, P.O. Box 870, Fort Worth, TX 76101-0870.