The city of East Point, Georgia offers utility services to its population whose large percentage is made up of aging individuals over 60 years. It conjunction with the customer care department, the city of east point provides water and electric services as well as sewage and solid waste services. Aside from offering discounts on utility bills to its senior citizens, east point also provides a variety of payment of payment options to its customer to make bill payment easier for them.
The City of East Point Utility Bill Pay options available include online payments at www.eastpointcity.org, paying by phone and paying in person at the customer care center.
Pay by phone: to make your payment over the phone, call the 3-1-1 payment call center and speak with a customer service representative to make your payment. Make sure you have your account and payment information ready.
Pay at the customer care center: This payment option is available to those who may prefer to pay in person. Visit the customer care center at 2791 East Point St. to make your payment during the normal working hours. You can also drop your payment in the drop box at the customer care center or pay at the drive-through window.
Pay online: if your payments are up-to-date and you have no disconnection and reconnection fee to pay, this City of East Point Utility Bill Pay option is available to you. You will need to provide your account number and payment information. If you have a reconnection fee to pay, it’s best to pay through customer care.
- Visit the portal via https://eastpointcityonline.org/Click2GovCXP/Index.jsp
- Login to your account using your account ID and pin.
- If you hadn’t signed up for online access, click on the ‘create password ‘and provide the information required.
- Once you have logged in, select the means of payment you wish to use. You can pay with your credit card or from your bank account.
- If you are using a credit card, you’ll be required to enter your card number and name as it appears on the card. If your chosen mode is a bank account, you’ll need to enter your bank account number and your bank’s routing number.
- Fill out the rest of the payment details, then submit your payment