The Dallas city hall offers a variety of services to its residents, which includes supply of safe drinking water and water treatment programs to its customers. In a bid to satisfy the customers and make payment of bills easier and more convenient, the city of Dallas water department has availed several City Of Dallas TX Water Bill Pay options; among them being auto pay, online payments, pay by mail, at a pay station, in person and more.
Pay online: Online payment makes it possible for City of Dallas TX Water Bill Pay to its customers, all one needs is an online account to access the service.
- Visit the city of Dallas e-Pay website, https://epay.dallascityhall.com/bdisu/public/frameset_top_html.jsp
- Provide your e-Pay user id and password, then click on ‘log on’
- If you hadn’t signed up for e-Pay before do so now by clicking on the link ‘e-Pay’. Provide your personal details, such as the (account number, your official name, e-mail address, a user id of your choice and password). If interested you can also sign up for paperless billing at this point. Continue to the last step of registration.
- Once you have logged in, select the bill payment option and select the form of payment you will be using. You can pay with credit cards branded by Diners Club, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American express; in which case you will need to provide your card number, name and other card details. You can also use ACH (automated clearing house) transactions to pay your bill.
- Specify the amount you intend to pay and when it’s due to be paid then submit your payment.
Auto pay: Through the e-Pay site, you can sign up for the AutoPay City of Dallas TX Water Bill Pay option which authorizes the due amount to be deducted from your bank account monthly on the due date.
Pay by mail: Send your check or money order together with the top part of your statement in the return envelope provided.
Pay in person: Pay your bill at DWU’s Customer Service Lobby, Room 1A North of City Hall, 1500 Marilla to pay your bill
Pay at a pay station: visit an authorized pay station near you to pay your bill. You can find a station near you at http://www.dallascityhall.com/dwu/pdf/payStation.pdf or call (214) 651-1441 for that information.
Night deposit box: Drop your check or money order in a drop box at Dallas City Hall on Marilla Street.