The city of converse water department supplies the local residents with pumped water that is sourced from four wells dug in the city of Converse, Texas. The water department comprises of 18 employees who have been tasked with ensuring a consistent supply of water to the residents. To make it easy for the customers to pay their bill, several City Of Converse Water Bill Pay options have been made available. These include online payments with credit/debit cards or checking account, payments via mail, nighttime drop boxes, and automatic drafts.
Pay online: this service is available at a $1.25 charge. To access the online payment methods, you must sign in to your online account first.
- Visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/conversetx and click on ‘utility billing’.
- Enter your login details that is (email address and password), then click on ‘Login’ to sign in to your account.
- If you have not registered for online access, click on the ‘member registration’ link to do so. In the form that is displayed, fill in your email address, name, phone number and password then click on ‘create member’. On successful registration, log in with your credentials as described in the step above.
- Select the method of payment you wish to use and provide your payment information. You will need to fill in your credit card number and name if you are using your card and your account number and routing information if paying from your bank account.
- Submit your payment. After processing has been done, a confirmation email is sent.
Pay by mail: you can pay your bill by sending your check or money order together with the payment stub through mail to the address listed on your monthly statement. It’s necessary you write your account number on the check and allow sufficient time for delivery and processing.
Automatic drafts: this City of Converse Water Bill Payoption allows automatic deductions to be made to your checking account monthly on the due date. To apply for this service, fill out the automatic draft application and return it to the city of converse water department.
Pay at drop boxes: you can drop your non-cash payments (check and money order only) at the night deposit box at the front of the converse office.