The city of Clarkesville official website features several utility service providers some of them being the gas and water department, which was recently incorporated in the website, as well as the department of electricity. The Clarkesville Gas and water department are the providers of natural gas, sewer and water services to the residents of the County. They also supply natural gas to Robertson and Cheatham counties in Tennessee, Fort Campbell, Kentucky military installation as well as Christian and Todd in Kentucky.
There are several City of Clarksville Bill Pay bill payment options available to the customers who need to pay their utility bills. These include paying by mail; through web connect, at the service centers through authorized payment centers or by calling the customer care representatives. The other options that can be used are the budget billing and the automatic bank draft.
Pay by mail: payments can also be made by mail to the address listed on the bill. This is done by simply sending your check or money order in the return envelope provided by gas and water and enclose the top part of your of your bill and send it.
Pay through the utility billing line or call center representative: call 931-645-7400 and pay your utility bills using, you’re your visa, discover or MasterCard. You will need to provide your account number and card details.
Pay through WebConnect: this online account payment and information portal makes it possible, easy and convenient to access your account and billing information, manage multiple accounts, and register for e-billing and make payment.
- To pay your bill online, on http://www.cityofclarksville.com/index.aspx, click on ‘Access my account ’ tab
- This will lead you to the login page for WebConnect https://billing.clarksvillegw.com/iwr/user/login.seam.
- Log in to your online account using your username and password, then click on the sign in button.
- If you are new to the system and don’t have an account, click on ‘create an account’ then enter your account number then click on ‘continue’. Provide the details required, set your preferred username and password, then continue to the end of the registration process.
- Once you have logged in, select the payment option you want and provide your payment information.
Pay at the service centers: visit the service centers at 2215 Madison Street or 2015 ft. Campbell Boulevard to make your payment in person.
Automatic bank draft: This City of Clarksville Bill Pay option allows payments to be automatically deducted from your bank account on the due date so that you won’t worry about forgetting to pay your utility bills. Sign up for the service by presenting a voided check at the customer service centers or calling 931-645-7400. You’ll be required to issue your checking account details including account number and the date of payment
Pay at Authorized Collection Agents – the collection agents include several banks such as Legend bank, US, Heritage and city hall bank. Visit any of them your entire bill and before the due date.