The city of Atlanta provides a variety of services to its residents from licensing and transportation water and sewer services. Its department of watershed management has been tasked with providing quality drinking water that is clean, safe and wastewater services to the population; both residential and businesses. It is also responsible for overseeing the protection and conservation of natural resources and the urban waterways.
The City of Atlanta Water Bill Pay options available includes paying online through WebConnect, by phone, using the Atlanta Go App, in person at the Atlanta city hall or the overnight drop box.
An Overnight drop box: You submit your payment after working hours by dropping your non-cash payment in the overnight drop box located at 68 Mitchell Street entrance of Atlanta City Hall.
Pay in person: Visit the Atlanta city hall payment windows at the city hall, first floor, 55 Trinity Avenue. SW, in Atlanta, GA 30303
The Atlanta Go App: This City of Atlanta Water Bill Pay option is available for use on your smartphone/tablet. Just download the app from iTunes or Google play and conveniently pay your bill at any time and from anywhere.
Pay by phone: Call 404.658.6500, 24 hours any day, and make your water bill payment using MasterCard or Visa card. Simply have your city of Atlanta water account information and your payment information at hand and provide them when prompted.
Pay through WebConnect: The city of Atlanta online payment system ‘WebConnect’ allows you to securely pay your residential or commercial water bill using a Visa or MasterCard credit card, or checking/savings account.
- Visit http://www.atlantawatershed.org then log in with your username and password.
- If not registered, click on the registration link and fill in the details required. You will need your water services account number, the last four numbers of your social security number and your zip code to set up an account.
- Select the type of payment you intend to use. You can decide if you want to make a one time payment, set up automatic recurring payments or pay your bill in advance.
- Fill in the required details, including your credit/debit card number and name if using a debit/credit card or checking/ savings account number and your bank’s routing information if using your checking or savings account.
- Specify the amount to be paid and the date of your bill should be paid.
- After confirming your details, click on ‘submit’.