Cincinnati Water Works is the property of City of Cincinnati after being bought in 1839. With about 235,000 residential and commercial customers the company pumps to them about 130 million gallons of water daily which translates to about 48 billion gallons yearly. They serve customers from Warren County, Boone County, Butler County and Hamilton County and therefore there was a need to provide adequate ways to pay for their bills as they concetrate with their core business of providing water that is upto the required stardards set.
How to Pay the Bill
Cincinnati Water Works bill pay has multiple options that customers can use to make payments easily and on-time. Below are those options.
- CheckFree: Customers have a choice of registering for MyCheckFree services that helps them receive eBills and pay them online. Some banks also accept eBills payments via personal accounts.
- ECAM: Cincinnati Water Works bill pay can also be paid using the Electronic Customer Account Maintenance (ECAM) portal to pay their bills online. By logging in, one is able to access the portal through the link.
This transaction is charged $4.69 for any credit card or debit card used for this transaction, but for electronic check its free. If you do not have an account then click on the register here button and fill in the details shown below.
- QuickPay: This service is similar to the online portal only that customers do not need to register for the service since its a on time payment option. All the customer needs to use this service is the account number and a service charge will be charged on the credit card or debit card used.
- Automated Phone Payment: This method is a 24 hours service that can be used by dialing 1-513-591-7700 and following the prompt. All that one needs is the account number and the credit card or debit card they intend to use for payment. A transtion fee of $4.69is charged for this service.
- Mail: Customers can Cincinnati Water Works bill pay on mail by sending personal check, money order or bank check to the mail address below.
PO Box 742505
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2505
- Night Deposit Box: If the payments hours have elapsed one can drop their payments to a night deposit box that will be credited the following day with the exception of weekends.
- In Person: A customer can also make payments in person at any of the designated location. Its good to take note that this payment does not accept credit card or debit card but can use cash, checks or the money order.