American Consumer Electronics Corporation, Best Buy Co. Inc, provides credit cards to its members giving them access to flexible financing options, exclusive discounts, and rewards. The cards were recently transitioned to Citibank so online payments are made through Citibank. The bestbuy.com creditcard allows its holder to pay for best buy purchases easily and conveniently. What’s more users can access services such as customer support, viewing of statements, and making payments online as long as they have registered their card online.
- On the best buy home page http://www.bestbuy.com/site/index.jsp, click on the “make a payment” option at the bottom of the page.
- In the Manage your account page, click on the “Register Now” button. This will redirect you to the CitiGroup Inc. website’s credit card registration page where you will be required to enter your card number, name appearing on the card, the last three digits on the signature panel and last 4 digits of your social security number. Once you have entered the information, click on the “verify” button. Proceed to complete the registration process by creating your online profile and creating a user ID and password, edit your security and other settings.
- On the credit card registration page, click on “sign in” at the top of the page to enter your user ID and password in order to log in to your account. You can also access the sign in page from http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Finance/Make-Payment/pcmcat226300050002.c?id=pcmcat226300050002 by clicking on the “manage account” button. On the secure sign in page, you can select the page you want to access from the “take me to:” box.
- Once you have logged into your account, you can proceed to make your bestbuy.com creditcard payment. Enter the amount to be paid, the date the payment is to processed and enter your checking account information.
- Review the information and submit your request.
Pay by phone: you can call 1-888-574-1301 with your account number and check ready. No fee is charged to make payments through the automated payment system.
Pay by mail: send your payment together with your account number to the mailing address listed on your statement.
Pay in person: visit any best buy store to pay your bestbuy.com creditcard bill using cash or check.