The Bartow county water department provides water and sewer services to about 100,000 residents in Bartow County, Georgia. There are several Bartow County Water Bill Pay options available to the consumer including paying online with the Bartow county online payment system, using your bank’s online banking services, scheduling automatic payments, by phone, by mail or in person.
Automatic payments: this payment option allows you to schedule your payments such that the amount due is automatically deducted from your account on a specified date every month. You will need to provide a filled ACH Drafts Authorization Form which you can download from the website and present a voided check to the department in order to sign up for this service.
Pay by phone: You can call 770-387-5170 and talk to a customer service representative to make your payment. Note however that credit or debit card payments will not be processed on the phone.
Pay by mail: you can pay your bill by sending your payment to the following mailing address:
Bartow County Water Department;
P.O. Box 850;
Cartersville, GA, 30120- 0850.
Pay in person: visit the Bartow county water offices to make your payment. With this method, you can use cash or credit card to pay.
Pay online: for Bartow County Water Bill Pay, you can use the online payment system at a fee of $2.00
- Click on ‘online payments’ then on the ‘pay bill online’ button
- If you are making a first-time payment, you can do so without an online account. Under the first-time payment option, provide your customer number and name the click on continue.
- Select your means of payment whether credit card or check or from your bank account. Fill in your personal information and select the options you prefer for emails sent to you and specify whether you want to receive paper statements. The next step is to, set a username and password and click on ‘next’.
- Enter your payment information. If you are paying with your card, enter your credit card number and name, and other required details. If you are using check, provide the bank’s routing number and your account number, name and type. Submit the payment by clicking on the ‘update payment information’ button.
- For first time payments without setting up an account, follow the above procedure but skip the part of selecting a username and password and before you enter your credit card or account information, specify the amount you wish to pay. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been processed.
- For returning customers, log in with your username and password. Once logged in, choose the payment option you prefer; whether to pay the total amount due or a different amount. You can also click on the ‘update my settings’ option and set up recurring billing and payments or click on ‘change my payment info’ to change your payment information. Once through, submit your payment.