Baltimore city water is a provider of water services supplying clean water for drinking to over 1million customers and waste water removal and cleansing services to 2.6 million people in Baltimore Maryland. It is owned by the public works department. Like many service providers, Baltimore City water has made available to the customers several services online through their website.
There are a number of Baltimore City Water Bill Pay options available to the customers. The water bill can be paid online, by mail, by telephone, or in person.
Pay online: you can conveniently pay your bill online through http://cityservices.baltimorecity.gov/water/ .
- On the page that’s displayed, enter your account number or service address in order to view your bill online. After viewing your bill online, proceed to make your payment. You can pay with your credit or debit card or from your bank account.
- Fill in your bank account number and your bank’s routing information if you are paying from your checking account and your credit/debit card details if using the cards. Enter the rest of the required information.
- Submit your payment application.
- After submitting your payment , you should get a an email receipt. However, the payment may take a few days to reflect on your account.
- The credit/debit card payment service is offered at a fee.
Pay by telephone: Call 1-877-729-6269 and provide the information requested for by the operator in order to pay through the phone. Before you call, have your account details ready. Like with the online Baltimore City Water Bill Pay method, you can pay your bill from any location. You will need your Baltimore water account number, credit card details and the amount to be paid.
Pay by mail: you can pay your bill using a cheque or money order and send in your payment with your account number to the mailing address listed on your bill:
City of Baltimore Bureau of Revenue Collections
PO Box 17535
Baltimore, MD 21297-1535
Pay in person: you can visit the payment office at Abel Wolman Municipal Building, 200 Holliday Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 to make your payment using cash or the other means.