Aqua Pennsylvania is a subsidiary of Aqua America, a utility company serving over customers in Pennsylvania, Texas, New Jersey, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana and several other states. Aqua Pennsylvania provides water services to half of the parent company’s total customer base serving over 1.4 million residential customers in the greater urban and suburban regions of Philadelphia. Its service territory stretches across 30 counties in the keystone state.
There is a wide variety of information you can access on the Aqua America website including alerts and outages, water quality reports, and water rates in your area. The Aqua Pennsylvania bill pay is an online payment service provided by the company to make payment of bill easy for its customers.
Aside from online payments, you can pay your Aqua Pennsylvania bill through SpeedPay by phone by calling 866.269.2906. and using your credit card or check, ZipCheck which allows automatic deductions to be made from your checking account on a certain date to settle your bill.
- Visit https://www.aquaamerica.com/our-states/pennsylvania.aspx
- On the right of the page under Aqua online, select the area where you’re your account is by clicking on the downward arrow and selecting your state from the menu provided. You will be redirected to the Level One LLC (US) website, https://schedulepayment.com/aqua, where you can securely make your payment. You will have to login to your Aqua Online account first.
- If you had previously enrolled for the service, provide your username and password then click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- To enroll, click on the ‘enroll now’ button then provide the information needed. This will include your account number and billing zip code. Agree to the terms and conditions then provide the details required. Click on ‘continue’ then set a username and password. You will also need to provide an email address.
On successful enrollment, you can use your username and password to log in and access the online payment site to schedule a payment.
- Select your preferred payment option and provide your banking information. This will include your bank account number and routing information.
- You can use the SpeedPay Online payment service provided at a $2.25 transaction fee.
You can also pay your bill in person at any of the authorized payment locations. You can find a location near from the Aqua America website.
Another Aqua Pennsylvania bill pay option is to pay by mail by sending your payment to:
P.O. Box 1229
Newark, NJ 07101-1229