Anglian Water Company is a provider of water and environment services in the east of England. It supplies drinking water to a wide area covering Cambridgeshire, parts of Bedfordshire, Lincolnshire and Essex among others. It also provides sewerage and drainage to an even wider area in England.
Through their website, http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/, Anglian Water Company makes available to the customers a wide range of information and services. Among the things that you can do on the website include finding out what is being done in case there is no water, report a leak and get water saving tips. Aside from these, you can also register for paperless billing and use the Anglian water bill pay service to easily and conveniently pay your water bill.
Registering for paperless billing
- Move your mouse over the ‘your home’ tab
- Select ‘go paperless with your bill’. Scroll to the middle of the page and select the ‘my bills online’ link then provide your account number and post code.
- Once you have signed up, you will no longer receive your usual paper bill. You will instead view you bill online.
Once you have an account you can now login and view you consumption from the portal as shown below.
Paying your bill online.
There are several online bill payment options available to the Anglian water customers.
- From the ‘your home’ tab, select ‘your bill’.
- On the right side of the page, select ‘pay by direct debit’
- Set up your payment by first specifying whether you account requires a single signature to access funds. If it requires more than one, you won’t be able to use the direct debit payment option.
- Provide your Anglian water account number then enter your banking details. These will include your name, bank account number, and bank sort code.
- Specify how often the debit should be claimed whether yearly, monthly or on billing receipt and on which day the debit should take place.
- Agree to the terms then proceed to the next step to provide your details and review and confirm them before you submit your application. You will need to provide a valid email address.
By debit/credit card: This Anglian water bill pay option allows you to conveniently use your debit/credit card to pay your bill by visiting http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-bill/ and providing the details needed. These include your Anglian water account number and bank details.
By mail: send your payment to: Anglian Water, Payment Centre, PO Box 10643, Harlow, CM20 9HB
Telephone or online banking: You can also pay using the telephone or online banking from your bank by providing them with your Anglian account number, and the amount to be paid. You should also provide the Anglian water bank account number: 90011916 and their sort code: 20-43-63