Anaheim public utilities are the only municipal owned provider of water and electric services in the orange county. It serves both residential and commercial customers and is locally governed by the city council by a public utilities board, which is made up of residents of Anaheim city, providing advice to the city council.
Many of the Anaheim public utilities services and information have conveniently been made available online through their website: www.anaheim.net. These services include signing up for outage alerts, utility rebates, reporting power outages and streetlights that are out, getting customer alerts and much more. One of the important and convenient services is the Anaheim public utilities bill pay which allows the customer to pay their bill online and do it any day and at any time. There are options for businesses and residents which can be accessed by clicking on the appropriate tab.
To pay your bill online
- Click on the resident tab or on the quick links tab
- Click on “pay your utilities bill online”
- On the sign in page, you can make a one-time payment without logging in through EZ-Pay although you won’t be able to access other payment services. Click on the appropriate link or visit https://secure6.i-doxs.net/AnaheimPUC/OneTimeValidate.aspx and provide your utility account number and filling in the validation code then click on ‘continue’. Follow the prompts and provide the payment details required, then submit your payment.
- Sign in to your account in order to view your usage history, sign up for paperless billing, view your account balances and pay your bill. On the sign in page that is displayed, fill in your username and password then click on the sign in button.
- If you are new to the Anaheim public utilities bill pay onlineand don’t have an online account, you will need to register in order to access other payment options aside from one-time payments on EZ-Pay. Click on the ‘create account’ button and fill in your account number then continue to the next step to provide additional information such as the last four digits of your social security number then set up a username and password. On successful registration, you can log in.
- Once logged in, you can make one-time payments or enrol in the ACH direct payment service. Click on the appropriate link and provide the required information. You will need to provide your bank account or card details.
You can also pay your bill by mail to: Anaheim Public Utilities, P.O. Box 3222, Anaheim, CA 92803-3222 or pay in person at the Anaheim west tower, 201 S. Anaheim Blvd, 1st Floor, Anaheim, CA 92805.
Call 714-765-3300 to make your Anaheim public utilities bill pay through the automated payment system.